Yippie, It is Thanks Giving!!!
Happy thanksgiving you all!!
Image taken from here
Well actually there is no such tradition in Indonesia, but I just want to show my gratitude for what I have got this year. And pray so hard that all bless will last. That is why I am grateful for:
- Having such a wonderful first year of marriage
- Having such a wonderful husband who always support me in every way, who has the unlimited patience (I know I can be such a bitch most of the time)
- Having such a wonderful family, who I believes will stand by me through heaven and hell phase of my life
- Having such a wonderful friends who always there for me, hold my hand and help me through everything
- Having the opportunity to continue my study, which has always been my dream to be enroll in master degree program
- Ability to afford myself in this kind of condition
- Receiving my first bonus
- Having the opportunity to exploring other country
- Celebrating my niece’s first birthday
- And so many other blessing that I cannot mention it one by one
Deep from my heart I wish all of you also have a lot of things that you can be thankful for.